Easter will soon be here! Easter egg hunts, new dress clothes, church services, and… Easter Baskets! As we share with children the story of Easter and God’s deep love for us. Wouldn’t it be nice if they could hear that message each day? Well, I want to share with you a collection that does just that! Each of them are based off a book titled “God Made Just One.” It talks of how unique, special, and loved you are in God’s eyes. How He made you for a place and purpose in life. Want to hear it? Let me read it to you!
Isn’t this God Made Just One Book a message we want every child (and adult 🙂 ) to hear?!
From this book there are 6 other items derived from it.
- The God Made Just One Placemat is a food safe, washable and reusable coloring placemat. It comes with the washable markers and is a huge it with the kiddo’s! They color it over and over. Throw it in the “to go” bag and use when waiting at a restaurant or appt. Rinse under water when you get home and it’s ready to be colored again!
Look how easily it cleans up, ready to be reused again!
2. If your child would rather color in a color book, there is one of those too! The God Made Just One Coloring Book has large paper placemat sized pages, with die-cut inserts so you can frame and hang to enjoy their artwork too!
3. The God Made Just One Floor Puzzle is a 100 piece puzzle that is so much fun to put together. It has big pieces so works for ages 3 and up.
4. Then there is a God Made Just One Magnetic Puzzle too! This has 9 large pieces that are magnetic on the back.
5. The God Made Just One Plates is a set of 4 melamine plates, so they are shatter resistant. They are great for snacks and each one has it’s own message, so fun to rotated each day!
6. And lastly is the God Made Just One Growth Chart. This come in 3 large puzzle pieces. Put together and hang when ready to record your child height, and tuck away until needed again! Or hang and use a dry erase marker to record the heights in a Sunday school classroom for a fun idea, and simply erase when done!
So many options to show your child how unique and special they are in God’s eyes, and yours!
Put one in an Easter Basket this year and let that message live on each and every day!
I have to ask… which one is your favorite?