There are so many ways to use a caddy! I have several all around my house, and this retro one will be next! It is called the Gather Together Kitchen Caddy but can be used so many ways other than in the kitchen! It measures 101/2″W × 7″D × 5″T, is metal, and the message on the tag on it reads, Gather Together.
It works great to use this caddy as a collect all on the countertop, to hold greeting cards and other desk top items, on the bathroom to hold beauty supplies, or as a caddy with fun birthday plates, cups, and silverware!
It also works great to create a gift basket, hold coloring books and pencil colors, as a centerpiece with flowers, or candles!
This mug, is one everyone loves! Message on it reads: begin each day with a grateful heart.
It is a customer favorite, and makes such a wonderful gift!
Put come candy in it, package of hot chocolate, tea bag, coffee sample, or give just as it is!
Great for a teacher, friend, daycare, parents, grandparents… or someone who is ill, struggling, or a person in your life you are grateful for! It’s one of those “gift closet” gifts you’ll be glad to have on hand!
To order your mugs, click HERE!
You’ll not only make someone happy with your gift, but give them a loving message a gratitude they can read everyday!
6. For The Joy Necklace.
Let this necklace be a reminder that Christ endured the cross because of the joy set before Him—a restored relationship with us! Message reads, (front) Joy, (back) Hebrews 12:2. Chain measures 18″.
7. Hammered Cross Necklace.
This sterling silver hammered cross necklace is a beautiful, yet simple addition to your jewelry collection. Let it be a silent witness of your love for Christ. Chain measures 18″.
8. Mary & Martha Signature Bangle.
Adjustable Bracelet with 3 charms included. Lead & Nickel Free. Message on charms read: Welcome. Serve. Connect // Mary & Martha
9. Adventure On Bracelet.
Message on bar reads, Live Courageously & Adventure on. Bar measures 1 1/4″ W × ¾”H. Message on back of circle charm reads, Psalm 16:11. 7″ chain.
10. Adventure On Necklace.
Message on bar reads, Adventure on. Bar measures 1 1/4″ Wide. Message on back of circle charm reads, Psalm 16:11. 18″ chain.
Adding personalization to a gift or item for your home, makes it so much more meaningful, thoughtful, and rememberable.
The personalized lazy susan takes an everyday useful item, adds a meaningful message of God’s Word, as well as your family name, to make a wonderful gift for someone else, or an item for your home that is unique, one of a kind, and just beautiful!
You can add your family name, and pick on of 3 scriptures.
1.You feed them with the abundance of Your own house. Psalm 36:8 NLT
2.But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15 KJV
3.The Lord surrounds His people both now and forevermore. Psalm 125:2 NLT
Do you love to create DIY pieces for your home, or to give as a gift? If so this is such an easy and fun way to make a meaningful wall decor item. With 2 designs to choose from, you can add a scripture message in your dining room or kitchen, or a loving welcoming message in your entry way or living room.
Next I purchased a 20×24 canvas frame. I have found these for as low as low as $5 each in local hobby stores or online sites. In this picture I found a buy on get one free which was $9 apiece. Either way you are making a big picture for less than $40 (with towel shipping and tax), not too bad!
First I ironed the towel so it had no creases in it, laid it face down and centered the canvas on top of it. With thumb tacks I pushed the towel to the back of the wooden frame. Then I could flip it over and see if was centered. Adjust it as needed, and when is exactly where you want it, with a staple gun attached and secured the sides and corners of the towel to the wooden part of the frame.
It was so easy! And for approx. $40 made a wonderful gift! So… means I had gotten 2 frames, I got another towel, so I could have a new picture for my home too! What do you think? Do you like it?
Add a few embellishments for a fun look too!
Don’t want to create it around a canvas? Bring to a framing place and your could look similar to this one.
It’s that time of year! Soon our mailboxes will be holding Christmas cards, letters, and photos! It is so much fun to see how our friend and families have grown, and catch up on their lives. But don’t you just hate to put their lovely pictures and meaningful cards in a box, or on a pile? It is so much better to show them, be able to see them, and display them in a cute way!
Well… here are 2 options!
1. The Blessings Cardholder is a long and narrow wire holder that works great in small spaces. It has 31 rings to holds cards or photos. Great for Christmas, or year round, as Grandparents love using this to display their Grandchildren’s pictures! Know someone who live in an assisting living center? This is a great gift for them!
2. The Celebrate Cardholder is a metal and horizontal, so works great in an office or above your desk. It has 32 rings to hold whatever you desire! Use at Christmas for cards, or year round for photos, artwork, notes you need to remember, or things you want to celebrate!
Each of these are great options for your home or work. Be ready this year when the holidays and mailman arrives! Show off your cards and pictures with one of these great card holders!
I get so many compliments of how I made this rustic photo display, I wanted to show you how easy it is to make with this DIY project! Look for my next blog post on the many uses this Blessings Cardholder has, especially as a photo display!
2. Purchase a board such as this one, and ask the store to cut it 37″. I got mine at Menards for about $4. Also purchase some 2 1/2″ burlap ribbon. I got mine at Hobby Lobby for about $8.
3. Lay the burlap ribbon the length of the board and staple it down with 2 staples on the reverse side. Stretch it tight and staple the other end with 2 staples also, then cut to trim. Repeat this process again to cover the other half of the board. The front and back of your should look similar to these pictures.
4. Place the cardholder on top of the burlap board. The bottom has a notch that fits right around the board, and the top has a hanger to hang onto the wall (hanging hardware included with he cardholder). When the cardholder is hung onto the wall, the board will hold in place. To make pretty I added a jute bow at the top, but this is optional!
This DIY project using the Blessings Cardholder makes it look a bit more rustic and give is a vintage look.
I hope you enjoy creating it, and comment below, what are you going to hang on it?
Do you remember they hymnal board in church growing up? For many it displayed the song number, so you could find it in the hymnal, and sing along. Others used it to post announcement and activities that the week held.
This modern version hymnal board carries that memory into your home! Let me show it to you a bit better!
The Vintage Announcement Board comes with 2 sets of tiles, one dark brown and one grey. Each tile as wording on each side, so can be slid in the board to create a song. The tiles and songs that come with the board is the Revelation, Doxology, In Christ Alone, and Blessed Be The Name.
Here is a video to show this board better however some the tiles on here are no longer available. But the ones listed above and below are.
Celebrate Life And Cook With Love! A perfect message for an apron, and a great gift for those who love to cook! But how can we add a special touch and make it even more meaningful? Add handprints!
Here are what you need and how to create this adorable apron!
1. Start with a Mary & Martha Cook With Love Apron, and fabric paint. I choose pink and blue to signify the boys and girls, but you can pick any colors you want!
2. Squirt paint onto a paper plate, and place hand in the paint.
3. Then press firmly onto the lower corner of the apron where there is no writing.
4. Let lay until completely dry, and there you have it made!
A great gift Mom or Grandma will love, reminding her of the loved ones she cooks for, and thanking her for all the love she puts into her cooking!
Want to make one too? Start by getting your apron by clicking HERE!