Chalkboard this and chalkboard that… you see chalkboards everywhere right now! The chalkboard tray I am about to show you is very versatile as you are able to use it multiple ways. With an understated elegance, this tray, with a deep wooden edge, quietly displays your gratitude with the message: Give thanks to the Lord for His goodness. PSALM 107:8 NKJV. The chalkboard finish allows you to share a favorite Scripture, the daily menu, or a personal note delivered with coffee or tea. You will love it!
AND it is on sale for HALF PRICE for 3 days only – October 21st-23rd!
It retails $84 so will only be $42.
The Mary & Martha chalkboard tray can be hung or used several ways.
1. As a tray. Write on the tray what you are serving. It is fun and takes the guessing out of what is what… for example, you can list out hot, medium, or mild salsa for a taco bar.
2. On the wall. There is a flat keyhole hanger on the back of the tray so you can hang it easily on a wall.
3. Hung vertically. Use one of the rungs to hang it from a ribbon on a wall.
4. On a pedestal. With a large pedestal (not included) you can display and use it in many areas of your home.
The Mary & Martha chalkboard tray can be decorated several ways.
1. Put above a high cabinet to display your families name “The _____ home.”
2. Use as a memo board to write a meaningful message or note.
3. Use as a tray with no writing. Makes a beautiful centerpiece just by adding a few items on top of it.
4. Use as a wall decor. Add a bow or greenery for a holiday touch!
The Mary & Martha chalkboard tray can be customized for each season.
Here are just a few seasonal designs! The options are endless!
The Mary & Martha chalkboard tray can be use in photos.
Here are just a few ways to use this chalkboard tray in family photos!
As you can see this chalkboard tray is very versatile and can make a great gift!
It is a great Christmas idea for older children, parents, babysitter, or family gift exchange. It could also be given as a wedding gift, birthday gift, house warming – the list goes on and on!
Tell me, which is your favorite way to use the Mary & Martha chalkboard tray?
Here is mine!